The American Educational Research Association has issued their call for papers for the 2016 Annual Meeting in Washington, D.C. Please see the call: http://www.aera.net/Portals/38/docs/Annual_Meeting/2016%20Annual%20Meeting/2016AM_CallforSubmissions_UPDATED.pdf. Pay close attention to the required components listed on page 4:
1. Objectives or purposes
2. Perspective(s) or theoretical framework
3. Methods, techniques, or modes of inquiry
4. Data sources, evidence, objects, or materials
5. Results and/or substantiated conclusions or warrants for arguments/point of view
6. Scientific or scholarly significance of the study or work.
Submissions are due July 22, 2015.
Check here often for news, events, and other opportunities.
Follow us on Twitter!